- Crisis Group Report Unwittingly Asks EU to Legitimise Assad Regime Torture Prisons Instead of Seeking Justice for its Victims
- This is still happening in Idlib in 2019 – ‘For Sama’ Chilling Reminder 1 Million Children Facing Another Aleppo – audio report
- Reply to Michael Jansen of the Irish Times offering support for Assad presenting “report” on Trade Fair in Damascus with no reference whatsoever to Syrian regime still engaged in warcrimes, torture, forcibly disappearing refugees and crimes against humanity in Idlib targeting civilians with Russia
- Filmmaker turns Singer/Songwriter to Challenge Rock Star Roger Waters over ‘bizarre’ attacks on the White Helmets
- Massacre by Putin’s Airforce Today In Syria’s Idlib Raises Question Is Ireland’s Minister for Foreign Affairs Lobbying Russia For Seat on UN Security Council Normalising Crimes Against Humanity?
Monthly Archives: March 2019
Why is largescale corruption and misappropriation of humanitarian aid by the Assad regime in Syria being tolerated by the UN and the EU?
Open Letter to HE Secretary General Antonio Guterres of the United Nations and HE Vice President of the European Commission and High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Maria Mogherini Dear Mr Secretary General and Madam Vice President … Continue reading
Why the silence about one of the biggest mass rape campaigns of recent times on International Women’s Day? #IWD
RONAN L TYNAN: “I screamed, but no one came,” a chilling line from the testimony of a woman raped in Dara’a, Syria quoted in a recent UN report, and reflects the almost invisible nature of one of the biggest mass … Continue reading
Illegal Cluster Bombs Killing Children in Idlib, Syria – Ireland where convention to ban cluster bombs first adopted must lead in demanding Assad stop these crimes against humanity
Ronan L Tynan: More reports from Idlib provide clear evidence Assad, backed by Russia and Iran, is using illegal cluster bombs against civilians which exact a heavy toll, a threat that also lingers long after the initial bomb attack as … Continue reading