- Will A US-UK Trade Agreement Threaten Public Services in Britain and Reduce Food Standards Based on American High-Intensity, High-Chemical, Low-Animal Welfare Farming?
- ‘The Singer of The Revolution’
- Israel Edges Towards the Abyss, Narges Mohammadi – HR defender, Syria’s Holocaust Within a Holocaust, Yemen – Saudi Arabia Turning Weddings Into Funerals
- What does the defeat of the “Euro Sausage” by the “Great British Sausage” say about Brexit?
- “Will I be next?” Hong Kongers ask as China shows no sign of halting abductions and releasing publishers
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Will A US-UK Trade Agreement Threaten Public Services in Britain and Reduce Food Standards Based on American High-Intensity, High-Chemical, Low-Animal Welfare Farming?
Ronan L Tynan The reality of what a trade agreement with #Trump’s ‘America First’ might look like came painfully into focus for many in the United Kingdom this week. First, full competition in the realm of public services is … Continue reading
I was reminded on Twitter yesterday of Syria’s ‘Singer of The Revolution’ Ibrahim Kashoush – a compelling symbol of the 2011 peaceful Revolution which demanded an end to the Assad dictatorship and its replacement by democracy. Kashoush’s inspirational voice leading the chorus of the song that became … Continue reading