- Crisis Group Report Unwittingly Asks EU to Legitimise Assad Regime Torture Prisons Instead of Seeking Justice for its Victims
- This is still happening in Idlib in 2019 – ‘For Sama’ Chilling Reminder 1 Million Children Facing Another Aleppo – audio report
- Reply to Michael Jansen of the Irish Times offering support for Assad presenting “report” on Trade Fair in Damascus with no reference whatsoever to Syrian regime still engaged in warcrimes, torture, forcibly disappearing refugees and crimes against humanity in Idlib targeting civilians with Russia
- Filmmaker turns Singer/Songwriter to Challenge Rock Star Roger Waters over ‘bizarre’ attacks on the White Helmets
- Massacre by Putin’s Airforce Today In Syria’s Idlib Raises Question Is Ireland’s Minister for Foreign Affairs Lobbying Russia For Seat on UN Security Council Normalising Crimes Against Humanity?
Monthly Archives: May 2014
World Economic Forum Meeting in Nigeria Can Help Secure Release of School Girls Abducted by Boko Haram
RONAN L TYNAN @RonanLTynan #BringBackOurGirls The World Economic Forum (WEF) may seem an unlikely candidate to become even unwittingly embroiled in frustrating efforts to rescue the more than 200 school girls kidnapped by the extremist and very brutal Boko Haram, … Continue reading